The Packard Institute CCAR Recovery Coach Academy©
Join the Revolution as a Recovery Coach and carry The Packard Institute and the CCAR brand: a global leader in quality Recovery Coach training and the fundamentals of Recovery Coach excellence. Our training (10,000+ coaches trained) is the curriculum of choice for organizations nationwide. We focus on the Art & Science of Recovery Coaching.
THE PACKARD INSTITUTE CCAR RECOVERY COACH Academy© TRAINING INCLUDES:
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self-disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
The Packard Institute CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© training awards 30 CEUs.
Our faculty have walked in your moccasins. Connect with them.
Additional Training opportunities
Please check back often, as we will be offering a range of Recovery Coach, Recovery Support, and Recovery Management trainings, as well as additional professional training opportunities.
RECOVERY COACH RESOURCE CENTER
Our most precious asset has always been our people. This makes self-care for our Recovery Coaches our most sacred mission. At our Highland Square headquarters in Akron we have a dedicated Recovery Coach Resource Center. Our coaches have access to:
- Experienced Recovery Coach supervision and support
- Recovery Coach Support Groups
- In-service and other Professional Trainings
- Professional Development resources for Recovery Coaches
- Recovery Coach crisis intervention
- Resource Network for Basic Needs
- Recovery Coach CEUs
- Dedicated Recovery Coach Chaplain